Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CLEAN EATING AND MEAL PLANS

Hey friends! It's been a while! :)

I've been crazy with my husband in the hospital, but I am SUPER excited to share something with you today.....

I am going to be doing most of my CLEAN EATING and MEAL PLANNING/PREP right here on my blog!

I've had so many requests for healthy recipes, sharing my weekly meal plans and grocery lists, and just overall tips and tools to stick with the changes in eating.

I LOVE helping people and watching them reach their personal goals. It's not all about weight loss. It's about having a better QUALITY of life! I'm a nurse and have been for almost 14 years. I see first hand what food can do to us as we age. It's all about the choices we make.

Sure! There are some things we just can't help like cancer or genetics. BUT..... we can make a healthy change and also teach our families the same!

So...... make sure that you are adding me to your circles on your gmail accounts that way you can get these post automatically. Otherwise, you can comment below with your email and I can add you to my email list.

I will also be sending out a monthly newsletter with fitness tips, nutrition tips, motivation, updates on my accountability groups and more!

Can't wait to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment