Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dinner on a Budget - Garden Veggies and Chicken

So today I got to hang out with my friend, Tanya. She LOVES to garden to say the least and she had me over to her house and shared some yummy veggies! Of course, by the time I came home I had a hungry tribe to feed. My hubby had already grilled an entire pack of chicken earlier for lunch so I decided to use it along with the veggies.

Here is the creation I came up with tonight!



2 T Olive oil
Cut the grilled chicken in chunks
Zucchini (1 large) cut in cubes
1/2 head of cabbage cut
2 Vidalia onions sliced
1 T brown sugar
2 T Annie Chun's Korean Sweet and Spicy sauce
Just a touch of salt and pepper

Throw everything in the wok and cook til the veggies are tender.

Since our home is for sale this year we didn't have a garden. I'm so glad to have a friend who shares the yumminess of hers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment