Monday, May 12, 2014

Bombed it!

Ok! I tried it and bombed it! I was so excited and prepared for this detox! Got all my groceries etc... and started Day 1 as planned. Then, after the first day realized I had an allergy to one of the supplements. Not a fun way to realize it's not for you! haha So basically, I'm here now to say I had to stop it. It was the most important supplement as well because the entire purpose is to get to a healthy pH balance and it was the alkalinity packet. Didn't feel like it would work as well without so I'm going to have to find something else to do.

So, now for fun I'm checking out some new workout programs to get me going again! I'm sooooo close to my goal I can feel it! Have you ever felt that way? You are just a few steps from finishing strong and something goes wrong?! Well, I'm not going to let it get me down. I'm motivated more now than ever and love how I'm feeling. I'd love for you to join my next accountability group. Together we can push to our goals and help keep each other in check! Sound like something you want? Comment below and I'll get in touch with you or visit my website at www.samaraashley.com and go to the CONTACT ME section! Can't wait to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment