Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Let The Shopping Begin!

YEA! I got to Earth Fare today in Boone for a little shopping for the Ultimate Reset. Of course, half the stuff I was buying I had no idea what it even was! haha There I was standing in the middle of the store wondering what MISO paste was. I figured maybe it was a tofu or something but really had no clue! So, the always nice helpers in the store led me to the refrigerated section where I found it.

Not sure how it will be, but everyone says it makes some yummy soup! We shall see! I was able to find some other things I needed while I was there including:



Lentils
Quinoa
Nori Seaweed
Sushi Rice
Miso Soup
Miso Paste
Stevia
Organic Coconut Oil (which I used this morning for the first oil pulling ever!!!)

Most of everything else I can just get at my local farmer's market and grocery stores. Unfortunately, when you live in the mountains you don't have the health food stores close by. So, now I'm reading down the list of foods I will make. Here are some ones that I think I'll really make more of the next 3 weeks:

Breakfast:
Steel cut oats and berries
Fresh fruit platter
Eggs and Toast

Lunch:
Grilled chicken salad
Miso soup
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Spinach salad

Dinner:
Baked sweet potato
Garlic veggies
Edamame and Roasted Cor Succotash
Kale
Pintos and Rice
Roasted Beets

Snacks:
Chia seed pudding
Fresh berries
Avocado
Millet

I think this whole thing just makes me so interested in it even more the more I read. This week I'm celebrating being down another pound to 168 and haven't even started the reset yet! Once this asthma clears I'll be ready to go. They don't want you to be on medication while detoxing unless it's for daily use. Any questions so far????


No comments:

Post a Comment