Monday, May 5, 2014

Obstacles

Well, of course when it rains it pours right?! This weekend was wide open with my little guy's 2nd birthday party and then BAM! I got some horrible bug. Now, down and out. Chills, fever, body ache, horrible cough, and feeling like I'm having asthma. So..... needless to say the detox won't start until I feel somewhat more human. But, since we are talking about the reset... has anyone ever tried Tempeh? Supposedly it is a soy product? Is it like Tofu? Well, that is one of the dishes that is in this book, but I don't think I will be eating it.

I've been trying some of the foods out and I must say that when you start eating more organic foods you won't really want the other stuff. I'm just going to take it a day at a time until I feel better than I will be so much more ready to start! This weekend with the birthday party I had some cake (which I don't usually even like cake) and just felt overall yuck after the day was over.

I'm ready for this big change. I think it will benefit both my husband and I for the long haul! Here's to better health in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment