Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Is Shakeology a Scam?

With all kinds of weight loss trends out there... this is a legit question on everyone's mind. I've had so many people say "I'm not a shake person" or "I want to lose weight the healthy way". Well, I do too! I'm not into pills or unhealthy habits helping people drop weight way too fast! I am all about healthy ways to lose weight and keep it maintained. I don't expect to lose weight and work my butt off only to gain it all back a few months or a year later!



So, what's this Shakeology stuff? How can it work for me?

Shakeology is an ALL NATURAL shake made from whole foods, vitamins, minerals, probiotics and prebiotics, fiber, and digestive enzymes. There is not one ingredient that is artificial. It is used by many for weight loss, BUT this is also used as a healthy supplement or vitamin. This is safe for pregnancy, nursing, people with chronic illness and children (my kids love it)! For weight loss, this is used as a meal replacement once a day. Then you follow up with healthy foods for your other meals. As a supplement, my customers drink as a snack. One shake contains over $41 worth of fruits and veggies. It contains over 70!!!!! ingredients.

There are so many shakes out there, but the difference is in the label and in the changes you see once you start them. What did I notice? Within the first week, I noticed increased energy, more restful sleep, skin cleared up, nail and hair growth, and weight loss.

What's the cost? For $4 per day, you can choose to buy that cup of coffee out or have an entire meal! You can even get it cheaper if you decide you want to stay on it long term! I was so skeptical as well when I got started. But, almost 30 pounds less now I am so happy I made this choice! I'd love to show you how to get started. When paired with a workout program you will see even better results! Contact me today or check it out on my website www.samaraashley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment