Thursday, February 13, 2014

Crazy dreams!



Have you ever had a longing desire for something, but felt as if it was so far off and far stretched?! Maybe you want to start your own business, but have no means to do so. Maybe you have a dream to sing, but can't find your way.... or maybe you are like me and desire to stay home with your family, but with bills and funds needed to live off of it doesn't seem like it will ever be! 

Well, I want you to know today that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! You CAN go for your dream! No matter what people may think I don't want to be a statistic of the 80% of people who never "go for it". I know that there is a great potential for me to stay home, but I've got to work at it and develop my HOW! :) So, the last 6 months I started my own personal weight loss journey. I was heavy and uncomfortable in my skin which led to me seek out other means besides just going to the gym. I started doing Beachbody. I was so excited with the first 6 pounds I lost that first month that I started actively working my "business" with it. I began to help others find the same results as I was seeing for myself. 

Was I physically fit already? No way! Did I know everything there was to know about the nutrition and exercise? Nope! BUT, I did have a huge passion for people and a desire to see other's succeed. So, here I am 6 months after I started. You want to know what I have to show for it? Not only did I lose 20 pounds so far, but I am also making 1/2 of my full time nurse salary already! My goal is by the end of this year to be making my full time salary so I can choose when and what I want to do about it. Sounds awesome right?!

There are stay at home moms and dads doing the same thing and able to devote much more time than I have for it. It's possible for anyone with a heart and a passion to drive them towards their life goals. I'd love to show you how to do the same! This is geared for anyone 18 and up. I have senior adults to college kids doing the same. So, what are you waiting for? You want to actually get paid for the effort you put into your job? You want to work for yourself and not worry about PTO when you have to take your kids to the doctor? Have you wanted to travel the world without a time frame to abide by? Want to have a job where you can take your work ANYWHERE with you? Join me now! You won't regret this! Contact me today!

ashleycrew7@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment