Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sweet Tooth Fix

Ok.... so I recorded this last week in an effort to help you find something sweet when you JUST have to have something :) However, due to "technical difficulties" my entire video got deleted half way through. So.... here is the 2nd take and hopefully you can follow along. As always, I keep it comical in some parts so this my be entertaining lol. My husband says after watching this he thinks I should have my own cooking show! haha So supportive isn't he! You may have seen my post a few weeks ago that a friend shared about cake batter ice cream made out of BANANAS! Yes, you heard me right. BANANAS!

I had to try this because if this really did taste good then it would be an awesome treat! I used to love ice cream but have cut it out. Follow this video for the recipe....

http://youtu.be/SNWzgZ9pTtE

No comments:

Post a Comment