Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kickin' My Butt!



Ok, so as some of you know I've recently started the "21 Day Fix" program. I have a group of 20 ladies with me currently and another group forming for March! As many are, when new programs come out you are always a little skeptical to see if it "really works" or not. So, this group has decided to step up to the challenge and test it with me!

What I CAN tell you is that I have never had a program focus so much on my eating habits and portions. I have really been eating healthy since I started Beachbody back in September, but I always knew I was probably eating too much of a good thing. I lost my initial 20 pounds then...... nothing more. When I started to think about what the problem could be I knew it was my eating. I continued my workouts and still lost inches, but just not pounds. I was drinking a lot of water, but still no pounds lost.

So, when I heard about 21 day fix I was like oooohhhhh yes I want to try that! Here I am now officially Day 2 with my group although I tested out the workouts prior. I LOVE IT! I love the meal portion assistance, I love the workouts, I love this awesome group that is so pumped and keeping each other motivated! I know this will be just what I needed to help me work off the last 20!

Some say "I don't want to eat like a little rabbit". Well, I eat A LOT of food daily. I eat every 2 hours and it's easy to follow with the little Tupperware that come with it. They are color coded so you know what foods go where. You can pre-pack your food the night before or just make sure you have all that you need for the next day! It also includes Shakeology as one snack or meal during the day as well.

Here is an idea of what I ate yesterday. For breakfast I had my coffee, 2 eggs scrambled on whole grain bread with a slice of tomato. Then shakeology for my snack 2 hours later. For lunch, I had turkey chili with a spoon of Greek yogurt. Then I had blackberries for snack and pork chops with steamed broccoli for dinner. THEN... I had a rice cake with peanut butter and banana for a snack later! Yep, I ate ALL of that!

I am the type of person who gets on the scale daily. That's just me. I expected after all I ate that the scale would be higher today but nope! It's LOWER! Plus, after the workout my muscles are sore and I know I'm doing something right! :)

So, how much longer are you going to talk about making a change? Seriously, there is no excuse great enough to not start this now. I have my March group coming up and the time to step out is now and get focused with me on your side. I don't just HAVE to do this.... I WANT to do this and I want to help others struggling for the same. You ready? Then message me now and let's get started. The only regret you will have is by passing this over and wishing you had started.

No comments:

Post a Comment