Friday, October 17, 2014

How To Make Loose Powder Makeup At Home

Ok ladies! I don't know about you, but I am sooooo tired of paying WAYYY too much money for makeup. Let me say this...I do care about keeping my skin as wrinkle free as possible, but not by lathering all kinds of expensive makeup or creams all over me! :)

So, my 10 year-old had made me some homemade lip gloss back a few months ago and I decided that I would make some homemade loose powder! After all, it's over $11 whether I get pressed or loosed and I don't feel like paying that anymore. What did I do? Oh you know, just decided to make it myself!


 

I used household ingredients to make it and have been using it for a few months now and LOVE IT!

So here is what I do!

Mix BABY POWDER with CINNAMON!!!!

Super easy! I got the containers off Amazon for super cheap and even plan on making this for my family as gifts. Not only does it work, but it smells yummy!

You simply fill the container half full with baby powder then add cinnamon and test on your skin as you go until you have a match!

Now, get to it and let me know how you love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment