Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tired Mom - How To Increase Your Energy Level

Last year, I had ZERO energy!

ZERO PEOPLE!!!

I could have easily stayed in bed for days because I always felt sooooo tired! I have 5 kids and they all needed me. I worked a 40+ hour/week RN job, was building a business of my own, served at our church, and was trying to juggle it all on little to NO energy!

Pretty much it made me feel miserable!

Not only that, but I was 40 pounds overweight. I was discouraged. Dragging. Just trying to push through each day.

THEN... one day I stumbled upon a new health program (to me). I had tried EVERYTHING on my own. But, I was missing a KEY link..... ACCOUNTABILITY. I needed support! I couldn't seem to do this on my own.



So, I did it! I sold some "stuff" that I didn't need from my home and had the $$ set aside. I bought the program on my credit card and just went all in. I was scared to death and I was tired of failing. I didn't want to try anything else and not get results. I HATE wasting money and time.

I got my Beachbody package in the mail and started my journey. Within 2 DAYS I had more energy! The feeling was amazing because I was now giving my body the nutrients it needed to make it through the craziness! Within 2 weeks, I was down 6 POUNDS!!! Checkout my facebook page and you will see my transformation.

Now 31 pounds later, I am excited to say that it has made a world of difference not only in my life, but in my family's life. I am that mom that is active. I am that mom that can hop out of bed! I even started to wake up earlier and earlier and now can get up at 5am and get my day going without dreading it.

If you are one of those moms who feels so drained... I would LOVE to help you too! Please find me on facebook. I love new friends and will be glad to walk you through your own transformation!

Make the change today!

No comments:

Post a Comment