Thursday, October 16, 2014

7 DAY FREE EAT CLEAN CHALLENGE

I am super excited to be hosting a 7 day clean eating group via Facebook next week! I didn't know what in the world CLEAN EATING was when I got started on my health journey, but I am learning more and more as time goes on.



Over all, I am simply trying to be the healthiest me. I want to help you do the same and show you what a huge difference it makes when you fill your body with clean foods.

So, if you are ready to join this FREE group make sure you sign up on my facebook page. Go to www.facebook.com/ashleycrew and send me a private message to join. Simply type "join clean eating group" and I will get you all the info.

I will be posting all information as we go along with menus and calendars to use in order to prep for the week ahead. This group will solely be focused on eating NOT exercise. Last few days to hop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment