Friday, October 31, 2014

Crockpot Recipe: Quick Chicken Chili - Clean Eating

You asked and I'm delivering :)

If you know me well enough... you know that I need QUICK and EASY recipes for my family of 7! We are always on the go with church, sports, music lessons, etc... I LOVE my crockpot and need to use it more often! Now that it's already 32 degrees here in the blue ridge mountains, I want something HOT for dinner.

www.facebook.com/ashleycrew


Here is my recipe for Sam's Chicken Chili (of course I'm adding my name to it haha)

2 packs ground chicken
2 T minced garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 large can natural tomato sauce
1 large can black beans (watch ingredients)
1 large can great northern beans
1 large can of chili beans or pintos
1 medium chopped onion
1 can chopped green chilies
1 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
1 teaspoon pepper

Toppings:
Hot sauce

Put all ingredients (except topping) in crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours. Stir occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment