Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dinner on a budget.... AND still healthy!



Tonight my wonderful hubby decided to cook dinner. Since Levi got up at 5:30 this morning, I was tired and took a nice nap. While I was sleeping, he surprised me and stuck a Boston Butt in the crock pot! I got two huge ones on sale this week for only $7 each. Here is how he made it!

Boston Butt
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
Couple shakes of McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 bottle Caribbean Jerk Marinade
A Pinch of Lawry's seasoned salt

Cooked on low heat all day until we were ready to eat. We served it with steamed broccoli and green beans. I know.... lots of green foods, but you eat what you have in the kitchen! :) The nice part for me is that there are leftovers FINALLY! Plates were licked clean by the kids and once again it was a fantastic yummy dinner. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment