Friday, January 24, 2014

It's your turn to make a change!

I used to feel like it would never happen for me! After having Levi in my 30's my body was totally whack! haha In my 20's I found it easier to lose and now not only had I tipped the 200 mark pregnant with him, but I was not finding it easy to lose this time.

I remember walking passed my bathroom mirror so many days after getting out of the shower and just crying at my reflection. I knew something had to change. I started at the gym again and eating weight watchers meals and counting points. I would find myself craving food. I was hungry all of the time. After months, I only lost 3 pounds. I was discouraged and wanted to give up, but I knew that wouldn't help me at all.

Back in September 2013, I stumbled upon a friend's post on facebook. It was about shakeology. She was talking about how she had lost eating more foods, but learning to eat the right foods. I messaged her and asked more about it. Then I went online and search around to see what I could find. I didn't want to do anything unhealthy for my body. I wanted to make better choices for myself. As I read the ingredients to Shakeology, I found it to be full of super foods (fruits and veggies) and a ton of stuff I had just heard on Dr. Oz! :) Yes, I am sure some of you watch him too!  Not only that, but it also was full of natural digestive enzymes which my family has had issues with for generations.

I was super skeptical, but prayed about it and felt this was something I needed to do for myself. Well, the first month I just drank a shake for breakfast and at normal the rest of the day and lost 6 pounds! That was without crazy workouts. Then after I started getting excited about each pound I thought I'd better start the workout program to go with it since so many had success. Well, by December I hit my first 20 pound goal. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to know that I had done this! For all those times I gave up and got overwhelmed.... now I could finally say I did it!

People were starting to notice and I had begun helping others do the same thing I did. Now, I have over 80 people I help and that number grows every day. When people see you consistent and committed to something that works, they want to try it too! I've got 20 pounds to go now, but I am determined. I love the accountability I get from others watching me and wanting the same. I'm pumped and excited to see others feel better physically, mentally, and spiritually through this.

So here's the secret to weight loss...... ACCOUNTABILITY!

If you are ready to see a difference and make a change message me and let's get going. There is no reason why you should continue to be so upset with how you feel about yourself. You are the only one standing in the way of a better you! Everything we do is done privately online. You can be my neighbor or live in another country! There is no excuse too great not to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment