Friday, January 31, 2014

Why a Cleanse?



Have you ever felt like your body just needed a detox? Maybe your feeling less energetic or have been eating the wrong foods. Maybe you just have never done one and want to see what the "big deal" is! Well, I'm about to start a new program that I have been WAITING for the last few weeks. Before I get started though, I just needed a jump start. I wanted to clean out my body and have a fresh beginning for this new program.

For this reason, I chose to do a shakeology cleanse. What is SHAKEOLOGY? It's only the healthiest thing I put in my body every day since September of last year. That's when I decided to start treating my body better. Shakeology is full of fruits and veggies, digestive enzymes, fiber, and my vitamins I need to fuel this "every day getting older" body of mine! :) There are NO artificial ingredients. NO artificial sweeteners. It is made up of whey protein and not soy. AND it tastes yummy! I love that I am putting this in my body. I love how it makes me more energized, clears my skin, strengthens my muscles, and helped me to lose the initial 20 pounds.

So, what is a Shakeology cleanse? Basically, you drink a shake for breakfast and for lunch mixed with water; not milk. Then you have a salad with protein for dinner. You make SURE that anything you put on that salad is all natural and no artificial ingredients. Simple salad. You do this for three days all while drinking lots and lots of water to "flush" your system. Yes, you will lose the pounds doing this. Think about it.... it's not much you are putting in your body. Most likely you will gain a few back when you start to eat again but 75% of it will stay off if you do it right.

Why am I so passionate about this stuff? Because it WORKS! I couldn't afford to go buy $41 of produce every day. That is exactly how much ingredients are in a single CUP of this! So, I choose to drink it instead. I've never felt better and am so glad I started this for me! No matter what your age (my kids drink it too) or where you are with your health this can help you. If you have medical concerns I can help you with that and give you the information to take to your MD. I'm a nurse and am very cautious about that as well. Feel free to contact me or use my link above in the picture. I can't wait to report back in 3 days my results! For now, a dull headache and feeling hungry! lol So...... checking out for now! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment