Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Why me?

Have you ever looked around and wondered why is it so easy for everyone else to lose weight?  Or, why can't I look like that person! Well, I have been there! It's a mind game and it's a battle many days to WISH you looked like someone else.

I am a work in progress. I have to fight daily to eat the right foods and do my workouts. It truly is a "Fight to be Fit" for me! That's why I call this blog and my facebook page the same. I have found that even people who I think are in great shape are wishing the same things as me. They want to be healthier. They want to be skinnier.

I've come to realize that my goals should not be based on where others are at, but where I need to be to increase my energy, confidence, and attitude! This blog will be an awesome place to share meals, fitness, encouragement, and friendship! Join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment