Friday, March 21, 2014

How To Do A Cleanse....

I have had so many people ask me recently how I do my 3 day cleanse. It's super easy to follow, so I thought I would post it here for those interested. First off, if you don't own any shakeology yourself, contact me and I'll get you what you need. Either on facebook or my email is ashleycrew7@gmail.com 

Ok, so here is the layout you follow for all 3 days.

DAY 1 - DAY 3:
Breakfast: Shakeology blended with water, 1/2 banana, and ice
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Shakeology again mixed same way as breakfast
No snack
Dinner: Salad with protein (chicken, lean meat, or fish) no dressing but you can use some olive oil

DRINK DRINK DRINK .... you need to drink a lot of water to flush out the toxins in your body. You should drink at LEAST 1/2 your body weight in oz of water daily. More during this detox.

I have tried the detox and cleanse from GNC and other places. They were disgusting to drink. I had the Acai berry one and have also done the maple syrup/lemon juice concoction. Nasty! Instead of using those things, you are giving your body super foods through the Shakeology. It is completely natural with no artificial ingredients. You can't beat that!

So, if you want to try it and have any further questions please let me know. On average, I drop about 7 pounds in the 3 days and usually gain back 1-2 afterward which is normal. But, I feel so much better! Message me if you need a supply and help! Here is my website if you want to just go do it on your own. www.shakeology.com/ashleycrew

No comments:

Post a Comment