Friday, March 28, 2014

Raving Recipes

Ok so you know that I like to eat.... I just need to eat properly to not mess up everything I've worked so hard for. Today I want to share a few recipes with you that I love!

First here is one for FLOURLESS SWEET POTATO MUFFINS.....

They were so good! Next time I'm going to change it up again and try it with 1/2 cup of Applesauce. Try it though and see what you think . If you don't have Shakeology use a vanilla protein powder.



Here is one from Ree Drummond. I just love her show and her personality!
It's called the "Heavenly Hummus Wrap". Now, even if you THINK you don't like hummus you must try this!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2014/03/heavenly-hummus-wrap/

So, just a few more recipes to add to the mix. We can't get enough of the good stuff! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment