Friday, March 14, 2014

5 Minute Fix - Recipe Ideas

Ok, so we keep saying EAT HEALTHY EAT HEALTHY, but so many just don't know where to start. I will share with you today what I like to eat on a daily basis. I'm a woman of routine so I can eat similar foods all the time for better results. Keeps me on track. Otherwise, if you give me freedom I may go crazy over food! I've always struggled with breads and sugars so this gives me plenty of food where I don't want it. BREAKFAST: Normally I have this....
1/2 cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Blackberries Slivered Almonds
1 t Agave Nectar

 SNACK: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Shakeology This totally fixes my sugar craving. It's all natural and made with Stevia not some artificial junk. Full of your super foods so it's like taking a major whole food supplement! Love it!

 LUNCH:
Whole wheat tortilla
Grilled chicken 4oz
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Romaine Lettuce

 SNACK: Apple or 1/2 banana Sometimes a Brown Rice Cake with PB and Banana

 DINNER: Meat and Veggies of some sort

 SNACK: Almonds or a piece of fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment