Monday, March 3, 2014

Eat To Fuel Not To Fill

Are you the type of person who eats when you are bored? Do you dream of your next meal?

OR

Maybe you are the opposite.... Maybe you see how little you can eat each day. Skipping breakfast and living off of coffee?

Either way, those are not healthy options. I have done both. I've cut out as much food as possible trying to lose weight and I have had a love for food beyond what I should. There are ways you can teach yourself to eat that is for the right reason. To fuel your body.... to give you the energy you need to make it through your day. :)

So, people ask "how can I do this" and most of the time just don't know where to begin. First things first... try to cut out as many pre-packaged foods and those with preservatives. Another great tip is to shop the grocery store in the outer parameters. Produce and meat.

I've been learning from scratch how I should be eating and you know what??? I get to eat A LOT more than I was before! I'm just eating the right foods. So, I am going to be sharing with you some helpful tips or menu items I eat and I am hoping this helps others. So for today, some of you saw this pic on my facebook page, but I'm sharing it again. This is just a day in my life and what I eat. I'm doing the 21 day fix program and need to eat every 2-3 hours.

There are specific types of foods and amounts of each that I eat. No, I don't count calories. After a while, I won't even be measuring my food because I will know my portions better. I'd love to show you how to do the same. It's all based on your weight and your goals. Here's today's picture....

 
Remember! We can all learn how to retrain our eating habits! Join me! I'd love to help you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment