Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Summer Workout Sales Packages



Before you pack up that swimsuit this summer, why not get beach ready with me?! Over the last few years, summer time was not my favorite because I knew I would have to at some point wear a bathing suit and possibly shorts. Of course, my shorts were always capris because since college I didn't want to be caught wearing them in public. I was so self conscious! I don't want to hide anymore behind thick clothes in the heat of the summer! Growing up in Florida, you had no choice but to wear shorts and tank tops. It got HOT! So, now I want to feel my best and be COMFORTABLE finally!!!

Here are some incredible package deals going on starting today, April 1st! First of all, I have used both of these workouts and they are equally great! I recommend the Brazil Butt Lift for beginners and the T25 package for more intermediate exercisers. Here is some info you may want to know....

BRAZIL BUTT LIFT :
Targets you legs, booty, and abs. I used this one when I first got started and loved it. It's more dance style and you have fun while you shed the weight and inches. It comes with an exercise band, nutrition guide, all workouts, and a month supply of shakeology. The workouts are between 25-45 minutes each.

T25:
This is more hard core cardio. You do a lot of jumping, so for anyone with joint issues I wouldn't recommend this one. It is high impact and there are 2 phases: Alpha and Beta. This program is 90 days and all workouts are just 25 minutes per day. Targets your entire body. Shawn T is a great motivator and keeps you going.

So for $5-$7/day, you can now revamp your workouts and get that body you have been wanting. Check out my page today at www.beachbodycoach.com/ashleycrew and contact me for more info. I have groups online for additional support if you would like to join a group. Also there are CASH prizes for sending in your before/after photos. You can win from $100 - $100,000 if you are chosen. This is a lot of fun and a different way to get out of the usual funk of gym workouts. Join me today! 

2 comments:

  1. I am a Capri wearer and want to be a shirt wearer again!:) thanks for blogging, I love your tips....can I switch coaches to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill! Yes you can! I'll message you on FB :)

    ReplyDelete