Monday, April 14, 2014

Dinner Dash

Today has been crazy! From taxes to bills onto work, track meets, preplanning dinner, homework, etc.... Life can get a little hectic can't it. But, my goal here is to help you plan ahead so we don't ruin all the hard work we've done up to this point! I honestly don't want a McD's burger or fries like I used to. Now a days it hurts my belly since I haven't had them in so long. So... want to know what's for dinner tonight?

Since we are on the go I've utilized the handy dandy crock pot! I love that thing especially on nights like tonight! So, this weekend I found some Boston Butt Roast on sale. We have to get pretty big roasts to feed this gang so it's nice to find them cheaper. Here is how I made it today:

I added 1 large can of green chile sauce
2 T garlic, minced
1 diced onion
and if you like a big kick add a few jalapeƱos

Let it sit all day in the crockpot on low heat from morning on.....

Tonight I will serve it with a salad... WHY? because it's EASY and that's the key for this Monday night lol

I'm working on more menu items coming soon. Anything you would like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment