Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chicken Chili - Only 5 Ingredients!

For all you crockpot lovers out there... I wanted to give you one of my recipes I make at home for my family. It's honestly made 100 different ways depending on what's in the pantry! :) But I thought you may want to try this out. It's a nice twist on your usual old chili.

White Chicken Chili

Chicken, ground ( I use 2 packages)
2 cans great northern beans
1 jar salsa verde
1 packet McCormick Chili seasoning

Brown the chicken and pour all ingredients in the crock pot and stir. Place on low heat until you are ready to eat.

Here is a yummy side.... it's a little southern comfort to go with the chili. I don't make this a lot because I could eat every bite, but try it sometime for a treat!

1 package of sweet corn bread mix
1/2 cup corn
honey

Mix cornbread as directed and pour corn in with it. Stir well. Instead of making into muffins or in a pan.... Spray a pancake pan and cook flat like pancakes. Makes more for the family this way. Serve with chili. The kids will love it! Mine like to drizzle a little honey over them and devour them!

No comments:

Post a Comment