Saturday, April 5, 2014

T25 Exclusive Summer Slimdown Challenge Beginning Soon!

Have you ever tried a workout with Shaun T? If not, it's time. If you are currently trying to lose weight, tone up, or just maintain great health I HIGHLY recommend you try T25 with me! It's only 25 minutes per day and is great for ramping up that cardio workout! These packages are on sale this month only and come with EVERYTHING you could need. You get one month of the mega nutritional Shakeology,  a quick start nutrition guide with yummy recipes, all of the workouts (a lot!!!!) which come in 2 phases, and ME as your coach for FREE!!! I run fun groups online monthly for all different fitness levels. T25 can help you get in the shape you desire for summer. So who's in with me? To find out more go to my website www.samaraashley.com and click on the BEACHBODY FITNESS tab at the top then FITNESS PROGRAMS. There you can find more information. You can also use the contact me tab on the website and I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

I am accepting a limited number of applicants, so join me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment