Thursday, April 10, 2014

Swimsuits and Summertime!

Ok! This post is for the ladies today! When I first started my new health routine, my very first workout was Brazil Butt Lift. Yes, I know I kind of laughed at the name of it too! But, it is an awesome workout and it is fun! It is full of Latin music and dancing, but totally targets your core, booty, and legs. I saw a HUGE improvement after I completed this workout! Not only that, but have you ever heard of the "pencil test"? You know where you put a pencil under your "cheek" and see if it stays or not. Well, before the workout let's just say that the pencil was not going anywhere! haha BUT..... after I did the workouts and shakes for a month, I had lifted so much the pencil no longer stayed in place. Some women do this workout to decrease the size and some do it to lift their small bottoms. So.... I am having a "booty camp" starting the last Monday of the month and I would love for you to join me and try this out. Just in time for the summer and the beach! This is on sale through the end of the month and I'm telling you it's awesome! So, if you are wanting to join my all women's group here online... just comment below or find me on Facebook and message me and I'll get you started. You can also go on my website at www.samaraashley.com and fill out the CONTACT ME info. I look forward to helping you reach some great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment