Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Do You Want It Bad Enough?

We all know that no matter how much people hear about greasy fast food that it will always be around and people will always continue to eat it. I'm amazed sometimes at people's comments to me. The other day I was sitting at a table and out of the blue someone came up to me and said "now don't you try to get me on that healthy bandwagon.... I love my food and I'm not into working out and shakes." I just sat there and smiled back not really knowing what I wanted to say except "ok!" :) I don't push people to change because I have found that if I have to convince you to take care of yourself then most likely you aren't going to stick with it.

You see I was miserable.... way overweight and had zero energy. Sure, I could keep using the excuse "I just had a baby" but in reality he was already over a year old and by this point I was usually well on my way to my previous size. Until one day, when I decided enough was enough..... THEN, I did something about it.



I am trying to help others NOW before they have this same issue. No, I don't just reach out to people who need to lose. I reach out to anyone who wants to get healthy or maintain their healthy lifestyle. I have people I work with who are already in a healthy weight, but maybe want to do more with their eating habits. Then I have others who may be morbidly obese. Whatever it is, we all struggle. I love this opportunity to show others how I've gotten to where I am and give them the tools they need to succeed.

So, back to the food issue. Fast food is just WAY too easy to run in and get. So, what I want to share with you today is that if you are making the choice to drive thru that you start making a healthier choice off the menu. People joke all of the time about McDonald's salads or fruit etc..., BUT I'd rather see someone order the salad then a big meal deal with large drink and fries right?! I get salads from there when we have to go out. Sometimes, it's all you can do if you didn't prepare ahead of time. So, next time you go through a fast food joint, see if you can't start making wiser food choices. Yes, it's a little step, but sometimes slow and steady is better than flipping your life upside down and not sticking with it.



I'm enjoying my time with my customers and watching them succeed. I'd love to help you also. Feel free to comment below and I will be more than happy to get you information for whatever goals you may have! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment