Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Candy Overload

Oh my goodness!!! Has anyone totally botched your eating habits this weekend for a little chocolate bunny or maybe peeps? Maybe it was "all for the kids" but ended up getting mostly eaten by you! Haha Whatever the case, I have a solution. Let's eat clean for the next week and get back on board. I will share with you my weekly meal plan to help you follow along. I don't know about you but after not eating all of this food for so long then indulging today, I don't feel so hot. I'll most likely kick my week off to or row with a detox first.

It's funny! People think that I live and breathe fitness. If I did, I wouldn't have a life for one and two. I'd already be crazy fit! I'm human. Not a robot. I made the choice today to allow myself a cheat meal. It helps keep me sane and also keeps my cravings to a minimum. Then, like today, if I eat it and then feel sick afterwards most likely I will cheat less and less.

So this week here is what I am doing....

Monday - shakeology cleanse
Shake for breakfast
Shake for lunch
Chicken and broccoli stir fry for dinner

Tuesday -
Greek yogurt with fruit
Shakeology
Hummus and chicken lettuce wraps
Chicken fajita soup

Wednesday -
3 eggs, turkey, cheese, and salsa
Shakeology
Salad before church

Thursday
Eggs and spinach
Shakeology
Pork roast and veggies, sweet potato fries, baked

Friday -
Greek yogurt with fruit
Shakeology
Lean hamburgers, no bread and grilled corn on cob or asparagus

I will drink at least 80 oz of water daily and have switched to tea with stevia in the mornings instead of coffee with creamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment