Saturday, April 5, 2014

No Time....No Excuse

Like many people, I find that my day is over before I can get my to do list completed. There are always things that come up that distract us. Well, for me it's been with my workout. I swear that my almost 2 year old has a huge mommy radar!!! I can't even roll over on bed without him knowing I've moved! Haha I was getting up early to complete my workout and quiet time, but that turned into play time with him. So, like many nights I found myself with my laptop in my room at 10:30pm completing it. Hey, whatever it takes. I'm dedicated to my customers. I can't tell them to do something that I'm not doing myself. I also have to reach my final goals and WILL get there! :) So, no matter how much time you "don't have"; you are still able to squeeze in 30 minutes and push yourself. No one can do this for you! Get yourself on track! I'm here to help if you want some accountability, but you have to be willing to take that first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment