Monday, September 15, 2014

21 Day Fix Review and Results

Have you heard of the 21 Day Fix program through Beachbody?

Well, I'd love to share my review with you. I did 2 rounds of the 21 Day Fix. I lost a total of 21 inches over all my body and some weight, but I had already lost 30 pounds by this point with other Beachbody programs.  I was more interested in toning, tightening, lengthening.

I LOVED:

  • The 30 minute daily workouts (so far my FAVORITE workouts yet)

  • The detailed meal plan

  • The RESULTS! - You can definitely SEE the differences within the first week of your body changing

I didn't do as well sticking with the meal guide after the first round. I found that I had a hard time eating as frequently, but did notice better results when I did follow the plan as directed.

So, you want to know how to get the BEST results with this program? You need to have accountability and join a group! I run them online so no matter where you live you can do this....IN YOUR OWN TIME.

All it takes is checking in once a day on a facebook group and posting (takes less than 5 minutes)

We post our "sweaty pic" post workout for accountability.

We talk about our food and what we've eaten and how we can do better. We are lifting each other up and encouraging others to push towards their own goals.

Not everyone wants to lose weight! Many people want to have a better quality life. They want to make healthier changes NOW and implement this as they age.

We have seen cholesterol levels drop, blood pressure levels decrease, heartburn go away, GI upset decrease, glucose levels stabilize and Hemoglobin A1C levels drop.

Not including the INCREDIBLE transformations including my own! Want to be a part of a growing group pushing towards a better self? Come join us! Fill out my form and let me help you get started! https://samaraashley.wufoo.com/forms/new-customer-profile/

No comments:

Post a Comment