Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Whiter Teeth in 5 Minutes!

I LOVE COFFEE! :)

I don't like to miss a day without a good cup or two and I know that has a lot to do with discoloring my teeth. I always had super white teeth when I was younger, but it was due to using whitening trays from my dentist. You could probably see your reflection off my teeth at one point.

Now, I don't put money into keeping up white teeth, but have always wanted them to be as white as they once were without the added expense. So what did I do? Researched NEW ways to obtain the same amazing results without the sensitivity that I got from the whitening trays. I want to use something natural that is cheap.

So, I went out and got this.....




Activated Charcoal! I found it on sale for $7.99 at my local Earth Fare.

What is it? Good question! This is something that is used as a natural help for the following:

Gas
Bloating
Detoxifying

It is believed that this, when taken orally, can bind with toxins to help remove them from your body. It's also been said to whiten your teeth after brushing or swishing around for 5 minutes. Of course, I had to test this theory for myself and show the results to you!

Here is my picture from 1 use of activate charcoal.



Here's what I did:

1. Open capsule and pour half on toothbrush or right in your mouth and recap the rest.
2. Brush for 5 minutes
3. Rinse out mouth and brush teeth

That's it!!! How easy?

Some may want to know about taste. I was wondering the same, but there is absolutely NO taste to this. It was super easy to do and I didn't gag like I did with oil pulling. I can't handle some textures as well.

So try it for yourself! I'm super pleased with my results after one use!

No comments:

Post a Comment