Tuesday, September 30, 2014

How Do Busy Women Eat Healthy?

Oh my! I just have to say that FOOD is my weakness when it comes to my health. There really isn't much that I don't like. However, if you have any kind of health/fitness goals then learning how to eat healthy is vital. You can't workout all of the time and expect to have awesome results if the nutrition doesn't add up.

So, what can we do? Accountability has been EVERYTHING to me in my journey as I've been losing weight and feeling better. However, I need to step it up with the food portion. I would LOVE to have you along the way as we learn about clean eating.

What it is?

How much can I eat?

How will I be able to stick with it?

What about menu/meal planning?

I will go over all of these questions and we can keep each other on track along the way. I have another 5 pound goal I'd love to meet and I know with your help we can do this together! What kind of goals do you have?

If food has been an issue in your life, then let's get together! Comment below and let me know if you want to join this free group! I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. I've got another ten pounds I want to lose; I've been working out every week day for at least an hour. I feel so much better, but I'm having trouble with my appetite and controlling those urges to eat fatty foods. It's easier to grab something on the go than to plan something healthy. Thanks for your tips and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Are we friends on FB yet?

    ReplyDelete