Monday, September 8, 2014

30 Minute Workouts - Are You Worth The Time?

Four years ago, I had unknowingly let bad food habits and lack of exercise creep in. You know.... it's super easy to let happen. You may have been like me... I had a great routine, but then something in life changed and I fell off the map. My workouts went from 5 a week to 0. My healthy eating turned into fast food runs as often as I wanted. 

I changed my thinking to make it "OK" because I just simply did not have time to give to my body. After all, I was a busy working mom of 5! Come on people! You can't expect me to keep it all up right?! What truly happened is that I just kept telling myself that I had so many good excuses why I wasn't taking care of myself. 

Then 3 years ago, I found out I was pregnant! I was sooooo happy to find out that I was having a little boy. However, in the back of my mind I couldn't help but thing "Man! I wish I hadn't kept this weight on before getting pregnant." Here I was in my 30's and I knew it would be harder than before when I was in my young 20's having babies. I let the pregnancy be my new excuse for eating what I craved. Can I get an AMEN out there? :)

So, what happened? I found myself over 200 pounds. 

Yes I was prego, but that was a scary number to me. A weight that I never wanted to see. Then Levi was born! I swore that he was going to be like a 10 pound baby. Nope! He was 7 pounds. Then I thought that I would lose all of the major baby weight because he was nursing every hour on the hour. I lost about 12 pounds, but then NOTHING!!!!

Why am I telling you all of this? Because it took me 1 1/2 years to realize that I needed a change in my lifestyle. I don't want others to wait SO LONG before making a healthy change. The older we get it seems so much harder. 

So, today I'm asking you.... Do you have 30 minutes a day that you could commit to a set workout. You don't have to leave your home. You don't have to drive anywhere and waste time and gas. I have a program that you can do in your pjs if you want!

Let me tell you about it....

  • 30 minutes a day for 3 weeks
  • Nutrition plan with portion control colored cups that explain what foods you eat and when
  • Super nutritious shake with all your vital nutrients to boost your energy naturally and curb your cravings.
  • A personal health coach to motivate and keep you accountable to your goals
  • Learn to eliminate bad habits and foods
  • Great results whether you want to lose weight, tone up, or just be healthier 

This workout program is called 21 DAY FIX! Simple Simple Simple.....


Now, here's your challenge. Instead of dwelling on this for too long and talking yourself out of it.... It's time to make a change NOW! I was there! I was skeptical! BUT.... I had awesome results! 21 inches lost overall and I'm down a total of 31 pounds since started Beachbody programs last year. 



My next group starts next week! I want to show YOU that it is possible! Sign ups are from today until Wednesday night. You deserve this! Your body deserves better! Contact me today @ ashleycrew7@gmail.com and let's save your spot!



No comments:

Post a Comment